Australian Chart Book 1993-2009
Compiled by David Kent
This book was published in 2010. It follows the previously published AUSTRALIAN CHART BOOK 1970-1992, and brings the chart data up-to-date to the end of 2009. It is based on the charts of Australian Music Report from 1993 to 1998, and from specially compiled charts from 1999 to 2009. It covers the weekly National Top 100 Singles charts (1993 to 2009), and Albums charts (Top 100 from 1993 to 1998, and Top 50 from 1999 to 2009).
- Alphabetical Artist Listing, with singles and albums shown together. Data includes the date of first charting, title of record, artist’s name, highest position reached, number of weeks charted, and, if issued in physical formats, the original label and catalogue number.
- Titles, listed alphabetically, cross referenced to the Artists section.
- All the No.1 singles and albums, listed chronologically.
- Top 25 singles and albums of each calendar year.
- Supplementary pages to “The Australian Top 20 Book 1940 to 2006” from July 2007 to March 2010.
- Supplementary pages to “Australian Chart Chronicles 1940-2008” for 2009.
- Available in soft cover only. 384 pages. ISBN 978-0-646-52995-0.
- Cost: $95.00, including postage, within Australia. (Additional postage costs for international orders).
- Order: Please use the Order Form.
- Return to Home.